DDF Exclusive VK Digital Tamilnadu (Chennai) Complete Channel List (17th June 2021)

In market area Ravi appeals.check d address in tat add...

Bro better we approach court,regarding hidden charges by lco. No other mso update the price and packages in their websites, Am using Tccl first my lco collect 133.5+ tax which comes 150. Without sun life ,aadithya,chutti tv.Later he collect.160 rs and then 170 now he collect 200 rs for sun group hd 130rs.what should we do?

I think approaching the court only for these two issues would only stand as others can easily be ignored.
  1. We can ask MSO to publicly display the package cost in their website and also mandatory to show them on their Info Channel.
  2. LCO's should be forced to produce bill with GST so people have the option to fight back in court or report to TRAI or MIB if excessive amount is collected.
When MSO is sharing its revenue with LCO and also MSO wholly bares the cost of STB by offering them for free then LCO should explain why they collect excessive fee, if LCO say they have expenses so collect additional fee then they have to prove this and also issue computer printed bills like how we get for LPG cylinder. Unless court directly LCO's to issue computerized bills then LCO's can freely loot from the public.

VK digital says all SD & HD channels pack (excluding Sun network HD) at Rs 199 plus GST, so max Rs 235 (Rs 199 +35 GST) but LCO's collect anywhere from Rs 300 to Rs 350 which is over Rs 65 to 115 hike. In addition to this i have no idea if LCO remembers about the Rs 500 security deposit.

Yes..I have called to VK nodal officer and informed about collecting 350 in our area but he had given some other number and asked me to call and compliant, I did the same but that guy had spoken like rowdy..and he told that....LCO decision is final , don't call to us here after, and if you want you continue the connection or you can disconnect like that he replied. Very worst customer care service.

Same review from online too - #VKDigitalNetwork rating #MouthShut.

Please remove "1.Sun news & 2.Sony Six" from Analogue list as these channels are given by your LCO and not by VK Digital.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock