VOD Services in all DTH

Sadiq said:
The point we started is that VOD should be free.

Next when I said VOD is cheaper in D2H comparing other DTH, the discussion started to make it free to compensate with unavailable channels.

Next when I said we can't compensate VOD for a regular channel the discussion started like D2H is looting with the name of VOD.

Next when I said it is applicable for the VOD in other DTH, the discussion started like D2H is having bad PQ.

What else? What is the agenda of the very first post where it is just mentioned "it should be free"?

it was just my opinion that it must b free. it was simply an expectation. nothing more than that n of course not an agenda.
i think i was wrong. i admit it.

Rdtv Provide Rs.50 For Vod Channels For 1 day :lol

prateek1987 said:
true bro still rdtv is cheap as compare to its peers.

no bro rdtv only wrost to compare to all dth ,reason poor technology stb & cc & nodal team not take care to solve customer complaints & low channels & lots of issue only on Rdtv :shy

Vicky said:
no bro rdtv only wrost to compare to all dth ,reason poor technology stb & cc & nodal team not take care to solve customer complaints & low channels & lots of issue only on Rdtv :shy

yes bro. but i replied on that 50rs. which is cheap as adtv takes 100 bucks 4 the same.

prateek1987 said:
yes bro. but i replied on that 50rs. which is cheap as adtv takes 100 bucks 4 the same.

oh! sorry bro & now i understand it & bro my small doubt adtv take 100 bucks for 1 channels & validity :huh

Vicky said:
oh! sorry bro & now i understand it & bro my small doubt adtv take 100 bucks for 1 channels & validity :huh

adtv takes for one channel but for the whole day - multiple shows.

e.g. - adtv showed bang bang for 100rs for just one day but in that day, u have multiple shows like -12-3, 3-6 till midnight.

prateek1987 said:

e.g. - adtv showed bang bang for 100rs for just one day but in that day, u have multiple shows like -12-3, 3-6 till midnight.

thanks for the reply bro & rdtv Rs.50 for one movie :shy

prateek1987 said:

It is only for one show. I booked and experienced earlier.

Based on the time you did the booking you can watch the next show. After that the channel will be unsubscribed automatically.

The picture quality of D2h cinema channel is not good... So even spending 60 rs is not worth.. As those movies will come within 1 month to Star Gold HD / & Pictures HD / Zee Cinema HD
For example d2h cinema showing Finding Fanny.. And it will be telecasted on Star Gold HD 7 Feb. 9 pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock