VOD Services in all DTH

rahul442 said:
The picture quality of D2h cinema channel is not good... So even spending 60 rs is not worth.. As those movies will come within 1 month to Star Gold HD / & Pictures HD / Zee Cinema HD
For example d2h cinema showing Finding Fanny.. And it will be telecasted on Star Gold HD 7 Feb. 9 pm
How about the VOD in other DTH?
Quality?
Price justified for the quality (to watch all movies being played in one month at least one time)?
How soon they are playing new movies?

I have also Airtel Dth but never ordered VOD so cant say quality of others ..
Videocon shows new movie every week..
All DTH show same movies in weeks which are first to be seen on TV later they are telecasted on movies channels

rahul442 said:
I have also Airtel Dth but never ordered VOD so cant say quality of others ..
Videocon shows new movie every week..
All DTH show same movies in weeks which are first to be seen on TV later they are telecasted on movies channels

So, the facts are common to all DTH.
I used ADTV and D2H. I can't compare PQ of ADTV and D2H since my ADTV is an SD connection running on CRT TV and D2H is an HD connection running on LED TV.
Cost wise, D2H is cheaper where we are spending Rs.60 for 4 movies to watch at any time.
In ADTV, it is Rs.40 per movie per show. So, totally, Rs.160 for 4 movies per one show per movie.

If it is not in HD quality than it is not worth in d2h or any dth..

Better is to Record those movies whenever they come to HD movie channels and keep them forever

You are correct!

Before I purchase D2H, I heard that they had Active D2H Music which is a VOD music service in HD. Now they don't have.

rahul442 said:
They have paid Active music channel now which shows back 2 back hit songs in SD

Even now Active Music is paid and all the VOD in all DTH are paid even now except D2H Movies 1 and D2H Movies 2. Cinema Club in South languages are free in Sun Direct with respect to the package they are selecting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock