DTH of the Month - January 2015 | Dish TV

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 6,492

Which Is Best DTH For The Month Of January ???

• Videocon D2H

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Dish TV

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Airtel Digital TV

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Tata Sky

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Sun Direct

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Reliance Digital TV

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time people are considering the benefits overall instead of particular month. That is the problem.

Sadiq said:
Most of the time people are considering the benefits overall instead of particular month. That is the problem.

so bro .. then what is the need of poll? poll should b irrational bro?
n what r the overall benefits?

Also in d2h jaya tv channels are added back is that the reason also ten cricket add on is 45 rupees d2h added it on new south platinum HD these are the things how d2h won I think so

Prateek Marwadi said:
so bro .. then what is the need of poll? poll should b irrational bro?
n what r the overall benefits?
The performance of the DTH at the selected month alone should be considered. But most of the people are considering the benefits like LTR, package cost, number of available channels per genre etc. This is what I am calling as overall benefits. And most of the time, voting their own DTH though there is no reason.

vivekg123 said:
Also in d2h jaya tv channels are added back is that the reason also for d2h won bro

But it happened earlier and not in January 2015.

Sorry bro for giving wrong information I thought jaya tv channels are added back in january

This is DEMOCRACY bro. 30% vote and win pollitical. Netao ko 30% vote milte hai 70% pasand nahi karte fir bhi jeet jaate hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock