Breaking W.e.f 24 September 2018 all Indiacast Channels will be removed from Tata Sky {Deadline extended}

Decision on pending. I think nothing happening. All channel willbe continue

Yes Tata Sky is leading now and everthing will be settled.In fact I left Tata Sky previously as 13 ZEE channels were removed and were not there for long time on Tata Sky.ZEE Sports was not there and Tata Sky was adamant not to add it during old times.

No I think if Tata Sky reduce price then all problems solved.

• TataSky claims the right to treat the agreement to be operative for a further period of three months as a matter of right.Indiacast says that only when the negotiations are still continuing meaningfully in the opinion of both the parties, the agreement can hold the field for a further period of three months at the maximum.
  • Indiacast claims a right to issue the impugned notice asking Tata Sky to enter into a RIO based agreement on account of failure of negotiations. Tata Sky says the negotiations are and can still to go on; but it is disputed by Indiacast.
  • TDSAT has directed the parties to enter into a fresh round of negotiations for a period 30 days from today.
  • In view of the aforesaid interim order, Indiacast is restrained from enforcing the impugned disconnection notice till the next date.

Both parties have got top advocates.Senior counsels for the Tata Sky, Mr.Vikas Singh, Mr Amit Sibal, and Mr.Meet Malhotra and learned senior counsels for the Indiacast, Mr.Dushyant Dave, Mr.Ramji Srinivasan and Mr.Gopal Jain.

Around 4 weeks left for negotiation then they have to go for RIO deal if negotiatons fail.Zee case will go in similar direction if either party moves TDSAT.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock