Breaking W.e.f 24 September 2018 all Indiacast Channels will be removed from Tata Sky {Deadline extended}

:unsure: I think it's not like if 10 Rs is the channel price we are paying, broadcasters are getting 6 Rs & Dth operator is getting 4 Rs from each customer. Dth operators & broadcasters agree for a lump sum amount for year for a bouquet of channels & then signs the agreement. Every year broadcasters expect some hike in the agreement value and Dth operators have to bargain with them and agree to a certain amount. Definitely broadcasters must be asking for 20-30% hike every year & then this gets settled at some 10-15%. That is why all this chaos happens every year and they try to threaten each other & then at the same time they also want us to watch this fighting in public so that we get mentally ready to pay the higher subscription amounts ;)

True.

Every DTH does face the same. Few months back airtel faced same issue with star. Dish tv had some issues with sony sports chanel. But what is happening to TS, the scale of it is just unacceptable. I just recharged a LTR of ULTRA pack in august,now worried with this kind of issues coming up. We pay a significantly higher amount to have peace of mind that this kind of issues will not come. And actually I was pretty happy with the service. Now not sure, if I need to think otherwise.

True its disappointing.I think government should have a rule that channels should not be removed. Right now there is a rule for replacement channels which seldom gets followed and customers suffer, as in terms and conditions operators display that they can remove any channel any time. Long recharges are risky due to this.

Channels Will Not Be Removed

Pings My Source!

Guys be Patience. Every DTH Faced Sometime This Type Of Situation.Tata Sky Now Faced Some Problem. Soon They Will Overcome It. Tata Sky Is A One Of The Biggest India's Premium DTH. I Don't Think They Are Going To Remove Any Single Channel. All Channels Will Be Retain. Just Be Some Patience. After Deal Will Done, They will Again Started Channel Addition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock