Wanna move to Dishtv Tru HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahulan Raj

Reaction score
After sticking with D2h for last 3 years, finally i've decided to move back to Dishtv Tru HD. It's not a surprise, after D2h failing to strengthen HD packs

DishTV is more flexible & complete in HD packaging.
May be quality of SD channels a concern,
But i won't spend more time with SD channels.

It looks like D2h & Airtel will take another year to add all HD channels available in India & many HD channels will be launched.
I'll stick with Dish TruHD until it remains affordable.

:):):):):)
:k:k:k:k:k

are you asking us for opinion??? or have you taken your decision??..

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
After sticking with D2h for last 3 years, finally i've decided to move back to Dishtv Tru HD. It's not a surprise, after D2h failing to strengthen HD packs

It looks like D2h & Airtel will take another year to add all HD channels available in India & many HD channels will be launched.

Hahaha most of channels not available dolby digital sound in dish tv

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

Hahaha most of channels not available dolby digital sound in dish tv

I do welcome opinions.
Will be nice to see other dth players' strategy for HD channels addition.
My decision is final & moving to Dush TruHD as it is streets ahead in HD market.

What r the channels unavailable bro ?
I don't mind dolby digital , I am not using home theatre.
I am happy to view 39 HD channels for 230/pm with a base pack & it is streets ahead of other dth.

Wise decision at Rahul! I think you are fine for not having 5.1 audio.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I do welcome opinions.
Will be nice to see other dth players' strategy for HD channels addition.
My decision is final & moving to Dush TruHD as it is streets ahead in HD market.

Looking at the bold statement from you, you have already finalized the decision of moving to Dish Tru HD. So, no point in discussing further.

Thanks for informing us about your decision. If you want to post some feedback on your new Dish Tru HD connection, please post under Dish Tru HD section. I hope it will not be a comparison but a feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock