Seeking Help Want help for package

May be I choose a wrong view. How to check in selfcare to see if my plan 99 is available?

Thanks. I saw that but the price for Tamil Nadu or Chennai is Rs. 165 wheres Rs 99 for Delhi. Is it normal or did they jack up the price recently?

Thanks. I saw that but the price for Tamil Nadu or Chennai is Rs. 165 wheres Rs 99 for Delhi. Is it normal or did they jack up the price recently?
Yes this is normal. You can't take myplan 99 base pack officially without any language topup/add on.That's why for TN/Chennai region they showing 165 because they including tamil/telugu etc regional topup.
For Delhi also Officially you can need to take any language topup/add on, but I think some bug in Selfcare they showing only 99.

Thanks a lot. One last question, can I subscribe to my plan 99 and any HD pack? probably, the maxHD?

Which channel's come in Marathi HD combo 54 rupees ??? Can anyone give me channel list in each combo updated??

Called up the customer care and changed my base pack from Rs 219 to My plan 99, ROI. Changed Royal TN HD of 170 to Max HD TN 225. Effectively I'm paying Rs 324 (Rs 99 + Rs 225) every month opposed to Rs 389 with the previous plan. Very happy now :)

Edit: Now I subscribed to Regional Tamil and Malayalam pack free of cost. :) Thats a sweet deal, which would have costed Rs 441 otherwise and thus I save Rs 117 every month. Even better south combo was available for free, but I chose Tamil and Malayalam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock