want to buy a fta receiver

aks12341

Reaction score
Hi This is my first post in this forum.Hope I will get answered.I want to buy a receiver which supports iptv,cccam ***** and most of the popular keys.I am buying these two receivers from amazon and want to buy a third one.Please suggest me a good one and tell me if i  should  replace these.thanks in advance.below are links and name

1)openbox v8s

2)v8 golden

Explorer267 said:
May be they are not sure which is the right box

according to my research most of the people say that dreambox dm800se and dm 900 are the king of all receivers.
the freesat v8 golden has all features like b*ss,powervu,irdeto,nagravision,DREcrypt,Cryptowork,iptv,mgcamd b*ss and *****.so i am buying it.
the openbox v8s has a great support for cccam because it has linux os.
 i am also buying starsat hyper 2000 which is also a great receiver same as freesat v8 golden.

aks12341 said:
according to my research most of the people say that dreambox dm800se and dm 900 are the king of all receivers.
the freesat v8 golden has all features like bi*s,powervu,irdeto,nagravision,DREcrypt,Cryptowork,iptv,mgcamd bi*s and c*ine.so i am buying it.
the openbox v8s has a great support for c**am because it has linux os.
 i am also buying starsat hyper 2000 which is also a great receiver same as freesat v8 golden.
Thanks bro and which is the best among solid boxes?What are the prices of above boxes?

Explorer267 said:
Thanks bro and which is the best among solid boxes?What are the prices of above boxes?

I dont know much about solid boxes.freesat v8 golden is availabe at 5500 in indian rupees and openbox v8s is available at 78$ to 88$(i dont know price of it in india)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock