Want to [Buy] Jio TV Online Account - Willing to pay monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyzaaasa

Reaction score
Hello,

This is probably not the right place.. But I am looking for someone that is willing to share their Jio TV Online Account with me. I live abroad, and am wanting to watch Indian Television, and Jio is perfect with its indian channel offering.

I am willing to pay monthly. Please PM if you are interested

Jio tv account contain personal phone number and password and that is very sensitive to share with someone. I will send you third pirty aap name this third party app contain many Indian also international country Sd also HD channels.You can view all Indian channels including all star, colors, zee, sony sd and hd channels without login. Also with any network.

Last edited:
Thank you, I will take a look at what you send. :)

My offer still stands if anyone is interested. I have zero interested in looking or managing your account, just want to login to watch the channels :)

Jio tv account contain personal phone number and password and that is very sensitive to share with someone. I will send you third pirty aap name this third party app contain many Indian also international country Sd also HD channels.You can view all Indian channels including all star, colors, zee, sony sd and hd channels without login. Also with any network.
Yes bro it has sensitive data and same login can be used with Jio 4G voice app for calls I believe.

That would be illegal and Jio account would be blocked once Jio get aware of it. We also don't support such illegal activites. You can watch through some international providers who also provides Indian channels / contents.

Thread closed to avoid further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock