Seeking Help Want to know New Airtel Hd set top box model

baluindians

Reaction score
Hello friends..
As you all aware that Airtel changed their set top box every year meaning new models like HEVC. One of our relative requested new connection for Hd. How to ensure the model is latest one. While speaking to local dealer he was saying Rs.2400 cost for Hdbox. Then I said it's only comes around Rs. 1490.Then he said that he will check and update.later he told it will charge 2000 with two months free subscription. I booked via Airtel online it's cost Rs.1590. one month full subscription for all channels and 2 and 3 month Hd pack alone for free. We need to subscribe the base pack on 2nd month onwards.
Now waiting for installation from Airtel. Want to ensure the latest box is going to install. Please support if any member bought this month with new model

Hello friends..
As you all aware that Airtel changed their set top box every year meaning new models like HEVC. One of our relative requested new connection for Hd. How to ensure the model is latest one. While speaking to local dealer he was saying Rs.2400 cost for Hdbox. Then I said it's only comes around Rs. 1490.Then he said that he will check and update.later he told it will charge 2000 with two months free subscription. I booked via Airtel online it's cost Rs.1590. one month full subscription for all channels and 2 and 3 month Hd pack alone for free. We need to subscribe the base pack on 2nd month onwards.
Now waiting for installation from Airtel. Want to ensure the latest box is going to install. Please support if any member bought this month with new model
I do have the same plan. The service is good from Airtel. Dont worry about the set top box. Whether its Flextronics or some other brand, the picture clarity is good. Also , they have now come up with a new UI, which all should get sooner.

I do have the same plan. The service is good from Airtel. Dont worry about the set top box. Whether its Flextronics or some other brand, the picture clarity is good. Also , they have now come up with a new UI, which all should get sooner.
But sd channels quality poor i flextronics

Does anyone know how to check signal strength (in the HEVC Technicolor HD box) ,which was shown during the initial first time boot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock