want to move from dishtv , suggest good one

• Thread starter kt123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 764

kt123

Reaction score
i want to move from dish tv , please suggest some good one with better PQ and AQ as well as customer service. i am getting frustrated by dishtv tring to get technician visit from last 4 days , every time getting 24 hrs time and without any solution complain get solved from dish tv . all guys sitting there fooling customers.

so please suggest some good DTH services to purchase as i have dishtv and D2h earlier .

Go for Tatasky HD. Has best services, better cc, bug free self care, better pq and aq.

Last edited:
Just buy tatasky HD and your life will become jingalala after that. Pq aq and customer service is best in class. No worry after getting installation of tatasky

While I recently got Dish TV, I would still recommend to go for Tata Sky. 10 years and hardly any issues.

thanks to all for your good suggestion , surely will move on to Tata Sky as i am fedup with Dish tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock