Want to move to Dishtv from TATASky

Vicky said:
bro u using one stb or two stb :huh & one stb means single lnb ok & if two stb means want only dual port lnb & i hope u will be understand :)

I want to use only one STB (Dishtv), have single LNB from Tatasky Dish. I got confused that dishtv has two satellite signals (NSS6 & SES-8). I can't bear some extra cost now to switch dth.

rajib121 said:
I want to use only one STB (Dishtv), have single LNB from Tatasky Dish. I got confused that dishtv has two satellite signals (NSS6 & SES-8). I can't bear some extra cost now to switch dth.

bro any dish working in any stb,but u need realignment ur dish & lnb & i already telled bro my suggestions better to contact dish technician :k & now ur stb is working or not :huh

I haven't got DISH TV stb yet in my hand. I'll get it by next week. Just getting some info what I've have to do when I get it. Thanks a lot bro for answering all my questions patiently. I'll give a post when I finally switched to DISH TV.

Same TS dish will work fine but you need to change the Lnb to mono block,
It's a special Lnb for Dishtv users,
With mono block Lnb you will get signals of NSS 6 @ 95* East & Asiasat 5 @ 100.5* East,

With same Tatasky Lnb , you will get signals from NSS 6 only.

rajib121 said:
I haven't got DISH TV stb yet in my hand. I'll get it by next week. Just getting some info what I've have to do when I get it. Thanks a lot bro for answering all my questions patiently. I'll give a post when I finally switched to DISH TV.

Gssran said:
With mono block Lnb you will get signals of NSS 6 @ 95* East & Asiasat 5 @ 100.5* East,

You will get SD channels only with ts dish, to get HD channels you need mono block lnb

dear don't move in dishtv, go with videocon d2h. Because i waste my last 5 years only for these channels on dishtv and they still failed to add these channels -
HEADLINES TODAY
NEWS X
AAJ TAK TEZ
9XO

Gssran said:

Thanks a lot for clearing the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock