Want to move to Dishtv from TATASky

rajib121

Reaction score
Dear Brothers, I want a technical help from u guys. Is it possible to use Dishtv Tru HD set top box with Tata sky dish?

rajib121 said:
Dear Brothers, I want a technical help from u guys. Is it possible to use Dishtv Tru HD set top box with Tata sky dish?

bro it,s possible but u need realignment ur dish & lnb

Thanks a lot for quick reply bro. Can you help me with some info about realignment?

rajib121 said:
Thanks a lot for quick reply bro. Can you help me with some info about realignment?

sorry bro i don,t know & some expert or member will reply soon,so please wait bro

this is tatasky realignment video this my guess only & if possible please try this procedure also & u need signal meter compulsary & bro my suggestions better to contact dish technician

Bro need another help, I've single LNB with my tata sky dish, do I've to change the LNB to dual LNB to get all the channels. specially HD channels?

rajib121 said:
Bro need another help, I've single LNB with my tata sky dish, do I've to change the LNB to dual LNB to get all the channels. specially HD channels?

yes bro u will get all the channels & change ur lnb in same direction only & if change ur dish direction signal will losed bro & my suggestions contact ur local dish techinician :tup

Bro what I've understand from the reply of yours, right now I can go with single LNB I've and I'll get all the channels.

Vicky said:
yes bro u will get all the channels & change ur lnb in same direction only & if change ur dish direction signal will losed bro & my suggestions contact ur local dish techinician :tup

Bro what I've understand from the reply of yours, right now I can go with single LNB I've and I'll get all the channels.

rajib121 said:

bro u using one stb or two stb :huh & one stb means single lnb ok & if two stb means want only dual port lnb & i hope u will be understand :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock