Want to sell my Tata Sky HD box with antenna

• Thread starter Azad
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 11,606

Azad

Reaction score
I want to sell my new Tata Sky HD box latest model which was bought in May month this year and warranty valid to 19th May 2019. My price is around 1300rs. I am from West Bengal. So, my first priority anyone from West Bengal State and then other states. Thankyou.

Now all will sell Tatasky no one will purchase:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dear You just sale box not sale antenna because if you want to purchase dth in future than it will help you. and also tata sky market is down now so it is very difficult to sell it

Dear You just sale box not sale antenna because if you want to purchase dth in future than it will help you. and also tata sky market is down now so it is very difficult to sell it
Then, any idea what price i will get for the set top box only?

I purchased tatasky second connection at the price of Rs. 650 in flipkart. In future if i want to make it separate connection just paying accessory cost it will changed to separate account.

I want to sell my new Tata Sky HD box latest model which was bought in May month this year and warranty valid to 19th May 2019. My price is around 1300rs. I am from West Bengal. So, my first priority anyone from West Bengal State and then other states. Thankyou.
West Bengal where ? PM me all details.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock