Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 209,494

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Hope you all are having a great time at DDF. First of all, We would like to thank everyone for their contribution to the forum. As you all know, DDF has always been free to use and will remain that way forever. However, the amount of traffic we get on a daily basis is enormous. This requires us to be on our toes in terms of hardware support and that costs us a lot. In order to keep up to these requirements, we must generate revenue from somewhere. One of the source is online shopping. Every online purchase made through DDF sponsored links on Amazon or Flipkart will fetch something to the forum. This will help keeping the forum up to date in terms of software and hardware and we can keep learning and sharing. DDF has given us all a great platform to share our knowledge and get help. Now we ask you for this small favor.

If you are willing to contribute to the forum growth here's how you can do it.

Recommended and quicker method to get a DDF link:

Whenever you are looking to buy any product online through Amazon or Flipkart, please post the link here in this thread & it will be automatically converted into a DDF link and you can complete the purchase either through browser or mobile app.

Alternative way to get a DDF link:

Whenever you are looking to buy any product online through Amazon or Flipkart, please PM me (click here to PM) or post with the product details here - recommended. I shall reply back with a DDF sponsored link for the product as soon as i can. Once you get the link, you can click on the link and complete the purchase either through browser or mobile app.

Fear not, you'll not be paying any extra amount. We are just making sure the traffic is going through our site.

That's it, you have contributed to the forum growth!!(y)

Thank you very much in advance for your support!:)

Bapun

Obviously Bro Create New Section Online Shopping Section Is That possible Just asking

Thanks Bro for For Replay when I Purchase something Online That Time I send you Request To PM To me For Buy Product

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock