Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,414
This one is not showing up at my end bro.
Bro Actually I earlier ordered it but later canceled by my sister because doesn't need this product anymore. I am really sorry for the trouble caused to you bro:blush2:

Bro Actually I earlier ordered it but later canceled by my sister because doesn't need this product anymore. I am really sorry for the trouble caused to you bro
No trouble bro. Its totally your wish. I just wanted to know as it didn't showed up and you said placed order. In such case, just edit post and add cancelled word to avoid confusion.

Thanks to all members for their support and ordering via DDF. Really appreciate your generosity. 🙏

No trouble bro. Its totally your wish. I just wanted to know as it didn't showed up and you said placed order. In such case, just edit post and add cancelled word to avoid confusion.

Thanks to all members for their support and ordering via DDF. Really appreciate your generosity. 🙏
Yes Will Surely add always actually this time i forgot that's why confusion created. And Thank You so much bro for the kind words:love:

Hi Bros 🙏
Few days back I read this thread detailly and understood. Here before I order directly with Amazon and flipkart. But now I go through our DDF link and ordering products and mobile RC, EB bill and other bill payment also. And I doing same to my well known person also. And for them maintain a note also. I request all of you, do via our DDF link given by Bapun Bro.👍🙏🙏🙏
j0j5RxO.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock