Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,020
Hi Bros 🙏
Few days back I read this thread detailly and understood. Here before I order directly with Amazon and flipkart. But now I go through our DDF link and ordering products and mobile RC, EB bill and other bill payment also. And I doing same to my well known person also. And for them maintain a note also. I request all of you, do via our DDF link given by Bapun Bro.👍🙏🙏🙏
j0j5RxO.jpg
Must say you did little more extraordinary than others by listing out things and making sure to order via DDF. Thank you for the support and contributions. Highly appreciate them! :)

My reaction seeing last 3 posts:

Then saw Amazon's blunder!!! Gold and Silver coins has least commission than anything, 0.2% where as 8% for any Jewellery.:censored:

Btw, @ABCDEFGH bro (and all) thanks for ordering via DDF!:D

My reaction seeing last 3 posts:

Then saw Amazon's blunder!!! Gold and Silver coins has least commission than anything, 0.2% where as 8% for any Jewellery.:censored:

Btw, @ABCDEFGH bro (and all) thanks for ordering via DDF!:D
same, Vantage Circle gives least percent for Gold from Amazon/Flipkart, something like 0.2% only so decided to order via DDF. Now here also same issue :p :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock