Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,078
Whenever you are looking to buy any product online through Amazon or Flipkart, please post the link here in this thread & it will be automatically converted into a DDF link and you can complete the purchase either through browser or mobile app.

according to this any link from FK or Amazon will automatically be converted. In my case i posted here and ordered after that so why it hasn't worked?

First u login your flipkart account and save it bro. Then you click our DDF link , it automatically combined with Amazon or flipkart. Myself doing like this.

according to this any link from FK or Amazon will automatically be converted. In my case i posted here and ordered after that so why it hasn't worked?
It works usually for everyone. No idea what went wrong then. I have sent you a custom generated link which will work surely. Thanks:)

One calculator for shop. Ordered 👍
w035Ie2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock