Watch india vs. Aus in hd at 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are selfish people's
You care about
You need
I swear

I am share free neo and neo prime topup, sun HD free topup, and finally starport HD topup,
I swear

I don't use pm to send code to selfish people's
What made you think like that?

If any legit issue with any member let the team know via talk to team so they can help you further.

By calling member 'selfish' you are violating following forum rules;
  • Any thread that are directly or indirectly discussing a topic that is not in the welfare/decorum of the forum will be immediately deleted and the thread starter will be banned permanently.
  • Freedom to speech also gives you the power to question any member's opinion but the discussion has to be carried in a friendly manner. Personal abuse is not entertained here and would result in a Ban.
Still you can see, we have not taken any kind of action on your ID yet, considering you are a newbie and might learn how to behave in a community forum as time goes on..

Hopefully you would change your behaviour towards others before speaking such words again. We don't feel happy to ban members but sometimes they force us to do so!

Since thread is not helping anyone nor going anywhere other than increasing expectations from our members i am closing it.

Thread starter has been banned for 2 months for not responding back to members with whom he was expected to share the top up code. Infact, he don't have any code we (DDF team) think, otherwise he would not have got irritated when members kept him asking! (Ref: #74)

We would be more strict on allowing such kind of threads in future. Anyone who have questions on this moderation, please feel free to open a thread on talk to team.

This also answers to below questions (which indeed valid) raised by one of our members:

Bro i am not particularly refering to u.. i am asking for a proper procedure to open such threads which are first verified by the moderators that the code is valid or not and then everyone can have a trust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock