Watch india vs. Aus in hd at 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr optimus prime ji
Because to tell me fake, and play role to close my thread and you don't any code to us

Post Edited..
Team Note:
Take a chill pill @Optimus_Prime bro. He is a new member. Let us be polite with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr optimus prime ji
Because to tell me fake, and play role to close my thread and you don't any code to us
Listen bro, Closure of your thread has nothing to do with Optimus bro.
As you can see even before his reporting of thread, i had posted to confirm whether anyone had received the code or not. After 24 hrs, when i didn't saw any positive review, i closed the thread, which is normal process as per forum rules.
In such case, you can get in touch with any team member and post the proof/codes and then we will open the thread. Nothing to worry or blame any member bro. We are all here to make sure nobody gets troubled with fake threads. Hope you have a good time surfing here.

Post Edited..
Team Note:
Take a chill pill @Optimus_Prime bro. He is a new member. Let us be polite with him.
He put allegation on me in spite of being a newbie...
I am using this forum almost 2 years without a single day ban , I have here very good friendship with Ritesh Bro, Bapun Bro, Gobinaath bro, jai Vithlani bro, avishek bro, iphifi bro...if they or anyone older member put any allegation on me , I can manage but from a newbie???
what he think about himself..we all came here to discuss , share technology knowledge with others, not to make any enemy...and he directly put black mark on my reputation here....
and Mr. Subham bro, Once u told me to close someone's thread. Remember that ?
here it is proof....

suu.jpg

I am not new one , I existence on 7 months and my achieved is I give free neo sport and new prime topup, free sun HD topup. Start sport HD topup
And I have more free HD topup also
Why I share with self-people

Last edited:
I am not new one , I existence on 7 months and my achieved is I give free neo sport and new prime topup, free sun HD topup. Start sport HD topup
And I have free diamhi ond HD topup also
Hi bro, ping me diamond HD topup code

Friends I too got code from Basil bro...
If anyone needs pm me....

Thanks shubham838 for sharing codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock