Watching SD and HD channels in UHD 4K TV

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
Watching SD and HD channels in UHD 4K TV:

It is well known that watching 4k channels would be great in 4k tv but whether it will be good to watch sd and hd channels in 4k tv? (Because in full hd tv sd channels looks bad!!!. As far as I know SD channels look good only in CRT/Plasma tv/<=24 inch LED TV's and HD channels look good in >=32 inch LCD/LED TV's.).

Please share SD and HD channels screenshot in UHD 4K TV.

Pratikshya said:
I Think No Member Have UHD TV & STB not Available Yet
So You Can't get SS

bro I need to see only how channels look in 4k tv they can have sd/hd stb.

supermachi said:
Watching SD and HD channels in UHD 4K TV:

It is well known that watching 4k channels would be great in 4k tv but whether it will be good to watch sd and hd channels in 4k tv? (Because in full hd tv sd channels looks bad!!!. As far as I know SD channels look good only in CRT/Plasma tv/<=24 inch LED TV's and HD channels look good in >=32 inch LCD/LED TV's.).

Please share SD and HD channels screenshot in UHD 4K TV.

All the UHD tvs have a very good upscaling engine and as far as the reviews I hve read they do a pretty good job upscaling HD to UHD. So you wont face any issue watching HD channels. But I dont know about SD channels on UHD

927e12b49e1dfc09f83a77c97c9a5b35.jpg

From where you got these screen shots. Both Davinder and Dileep posted the same image...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock