Breaking WEF 29th Dec 2018 new tariff will b implemented

depends on whether broadcasters bill on a per-day basis to platforms or on a per-month basis. If the channels bill on a per-month basis, the platform can hardly give it on a per-day basis, right?

depends on whether broadcasters bill on a per-day basis to platforms or on a per-month basis. If the channels bill on a per-month basis, the platform can hardly give it on a per-day basis, right?
I think yearly basis

If the cost of channels are high like sun, Color, star, Sony charging more money for separate channel. Then, if no one buy the channel, then their trp will be low won't get ad and they will beg with people to get their channels. "Consumer are the boss for everything".Every providers will get huge loss

I think all are busy in creating new packages and updating their system.we can expect by xmas may be....
Not a single operator is disclosing new tariff,I think they are still watching each other as to who will disclose thier package first then we will launch some better offers

vijay tv tamil pack Rupees 25,promo running on channel,pack of 4 consists of vijay tv,vijay super,SS. and NG

Last edited:
Everyone is tensed that TV package may increase. But I feel that will be for a temporary period, as 15% issue is still pending with court. And another reason is that the main revenue of these channels are from ADS so once they gets least no on subscribes because of high prices the ADVERTISEMENT price will surely come down. So they will be forced to lower their prices. So friends this problem is just for 3-4 months after that everything will be in our hand. And the 15% discount will also be solved within that period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock