Breaking WEF 29th Dec 2018 new tariff will b implemented

I have Sentamil pack until April 7th 2019.
Currently subscribed six hd for 65rs and pogo for 15rs

Will my pack have any change from tomorrow -
the answer will be NO, as i read various posts in this forum

What will be the cost for six hd and pogo from tomorrow. Will d2h reduce the six hd cost from 65 to 19?

I have Sentamil pack until April 7th 2019.
Currently subscribed six hd for 65rs and pogo for 15rs

Will my pack have any change from tomorrow -
the answer will be NO, as i read various posts in this forum

What will be the cost for six hd and pogo from tomorrow. Will d2h reduce the six hd cost from 65 to 19?
Yes you are partially correct. Channel price will be calculate with new rule and price and they will check with current plan. If both are same, no issue. Else they will contact you regarding the change in the total monthly amount difference. then you need to adjust the channel list based on the needs. This was my expectation :)

Yes you are partially correct. Channel price will be calculate with new rule and price and they will check with current plan. If both are same, no issue. Else they will contact you regarding the change in the total monthly amount difference. then you need to adjust the channel list based on the needs. This was my expectation :)
The time to the subscribers to change to new package is now extended to 31st January 2019. TRAI clarified that all existing packs/plans/bouqyes to the subscribers will be available uninterrupted till 31st January, 2019. Read the Press Notification No. 127 in the following link.
Press Release on Migration to New Regulatory Framework for Broadcasting & Cable Services

Thanks arsja

Then d2h should tell upfront what will be cost of sentamil pack per month (after trai rule implementation) and the subscribers can calculate the remaining months with balance amount.

how sentamil pack works:

Initial amount 2000Rs paid for the dth ,stb and the mentioned channels (like sun, vijay, ss2, ten1 etc) will be available for 1 year.
Once d2h / stb activated , i had balance amount of Rs. 15 and each day there will be deduction of 0.04 paise (around 1.20 rs per month) for sentamil pack.

Now , how much d2h will refund if d2h cease sentamil pack and introduce NCF pack.

Thanks arsja

Then d2h should tell upfront what will be cost of sentamil pack per month (after trai rule implementation) and the subscribers can calculate the remaining months with balance amount.

how sentamil pack works:

Initial amount 2000Rs paid for the dth ,stb and the mentioned channels (like sun, vijay, ss2, ten1 etc) will be available for 1 year.
Once d2h / stb activated , i had balance amount of Rs. 15 and each day there will be deduction of 0.04 paise (around 1.20 rs per month) for sentamil pack.

Now , how much d2h will refund if d2h cease sentamil pack and introduce NCF pack.
We need to wait and see their approach on the calculation bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock