Breaking WEF 29th Dec 2018 new tariff will b implemented

bought d2h with annual sentamil pack which expires on april 7th 2019.
sentamil pack includes ss2, ss1 tamil, ten1 and all tamil channels. After TRAI order d2h removing the sports channels,
As we already paid for one year subscription, either the pack should continue till it expires or d2h should provide the refund and should ask us to pick the appropriate channels.
Now d2h removing the sports channels and seems if needed, we need to pay for that separately

I saw the Zee Tamil HD, Colors Tamil HD, Zee Keralam HD etc in the new tariff list on Active service. So, can expect the addition shortly...maybe before or after the new tariff have been implemented.

Friends, i'm in Senthamizh pack for one year and it is going to be over is it possible to change the pack. Please guide me.

Thanks in advance

bro,why do you want to change the pack.You are getting all tamizh channels along with SS2 , TEN1 in the pack at Rs.1500 per annum.

I saw the Zee Tamil HD, Colors Tamil HD, Zee Keralam HD etc in the new tariff list on Active service. So, can expect the addition shortly...maybe before or after the new tariff have been implemented.
Where bro ?? Where to see

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock