Welcome To DreamDTH Community Forums

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,541
  • Views: Views 177,775
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back . Don't worry. @Bapun Raz bro very good person.
Be how much good, if someone does not realises that then we have to became bad. That is what usually happens with me. I try to good with everyone. I get goodness in return mostly, hence DDF is very successful but some people never be good and take benefit of my goodness, then i have to be bad and when i be bad they blame me at the end.

I have allowed many previously banned members here and some became real good but some in return took chance of my innocency. I hope this doesn't happen with this guy.

He used to message many of our members to join other forum (i still have those proofs in my system), in return he was offering a moderator or admin tag. I remember few members fall in his trap too but they came back after realising.

I can understand, he is not mature enough yet and tend to commit such mistakes hence didn't banned him. Hopefully he will not misuse it.

By the way, @Anup Tiwari bro you should not like his Thank you posts unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock