• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 942

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
With the much hyped controversy of Deepika Singh slapping her co-star Anas Rashid on the sets of Diya Aur Baati Hum, the piece of news created a stir in the media. While the matter was handed over to CINTAA, now the actors have decided to resolve the issue for the sake of the show and buried their hatchet.
To get a clear picture, when contacted Deepika Singh, who essays Sandhya, said, "I don't expect an apology from Anas neither he expects from me because there is no need for it. It was only an outburst because as a friend and as a co-actor, if he would have apologized when the incident occurred, I would have felt good and this matter wouldn't have aggravated more."
She further adds, "I have forgiven him and he too has forgiven me. I wanted to keep media away from the matter but as we are a public figure, such incidents are never hidden. I don't want to hamper his image and his fan following but sometime things are not in our hands, when this incident happened I controlled myself, I am not only an actress but I am also a girl so, I could not take it for a longer time and hence I reacted to the same."
"For the sake of the show DABH, we had to put an end to the matter as we did not want to hamper DABH's fan's hearts. The show is like a family to me as it has given me recognition and whatever I am today it is because of the show. I respect Anas as he is my first co-star and we were friends but after this incident, our friendship has become better," she says talking about her show and new beginning with Aans.
Coming to CINTAA, Deepika clarifies saying, "Yes, the matter went to CINTAA, but we clarified the matter in front of the members of CINTAA."
Well, all's well that ends well!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock