What is the chance of Sun Direct adding more Bengali Channels post getting new tps ?

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there any possibility of Sun Direct adding new Bengali Channels post they get new tps after March 2014 ? They badly needs to add more Bengali Channels. Post removal of Fox Traveller, they have also lost Fox Traveller Bangla. From 11 the total no. of Bengali Channel count in Sun Direct has decreased to 10. They even don't have the Bengali Language Feed of History TV18 SD. The Star Utsav's Bengali Feed which they have, does not work at all. They have very less no. of Bengali News Channel. With Aakash Bangla changing its name to Aaksh Aath and completely transforming it into an entertainment channel Sun Direct also loses a premier Bengali News Channel as well. The following channels needs to be added badly - 24 Ghanta, Bengali News ; Jalsha Movies , Bengali Movies ; Sony Aath, Bengali Action Channel ; News Time Bangla, Bengali News ; Zee Bangla Cinema, Bengali Movies ; They badly needs to add Zee Bangla Cinema Channel as all Bengal's CCL Cricket Matches will be live and exclusive on Zee Bangla Cinema. It is quite surprising that Sun Direct not having a single Bengali Movie Channel whereas they are having a premier Marathi movie channel as well - Zee Talkies. The current Bengali channel Line up is too weak to tell.

CURRENT LINE UP OF BENGALI CHANNELS ON SUN DIRECT:

1. Bengali Entertainment: DD-Bangla / Star Jalsha / Zee Bangla / ETV Bangla / Aakash Aath / Star Utsav Bangla.

2. Bengali News & Infotainment: ABP Ananda / Discovery Bangla / NGC Bangla.

3. Bengali Music: Sangeet Bangla.

When will this count improve ? When ? Lets hope for the best.
Friends this is the thread to discuss possible additions of Bengali Channels on Sun Direct in future. Please discuss friends.

This thread should not remain blank. Everyone must comment. Give useful comments.

Sun direct dont have to space to add malayalam channels like mathrubumi news,kappa tv,reporter tv, then how do you expect bengalai channels addition

I like the way u ve demanded attention for ur thread. :hehe

But, bengali channels on Sundrct :no :no

May be few months later, we will come to know Sun's intent about adding ROI regional channels...But I think there is high probability of adding these channels as it seems Sun is changing their policy.

from this post i gets to know that star utsav have some bangla feed, i always think that star utsav runs the star plus shows but it also available on bangla, is star plus tape there shows on bangla :lol

1st of All They Will Add All South Channel Available On Other DTH's
Then English Channels
After That If Any Space Remain Vacant They Will Think of ROI

few years back sundirect was in no 1 dth in india
but after change the satelite they come always backward
now they have a chance to come back
waitt and see that.......

Any body tell me is Star Utsav have some bangla feed is Star Plus shows is available in bangla

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock