Whats Your Signal Strength and Quality?

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score

From couple of days I was not getting couple of channels and today technician visited my home and fixed it. Now most of the channels signal strength is Around 70-72 only and BER is E-04/05/06. I dont remember what I used to get earlier

So want to know about others.

From couple of days I was not getting couple of channels and today technician visited my home and fixed it. Now most of the channels signal strength is Around 70-72 only and BER is E-04/05/06. I dont remember what I used to get earlier

So want to know about others.
If you are getting signal quality in green then it's fine or if you are getting in red or yellow red then it is poor

If you are getting signal quality in green then it's fine or if you are getting in red or yellow red then it is poor
I am getting signal strength 70-72 and signal quality as green in some channels and yellow in some channels. I tried to see if the signal quality is making some difference in Airtel DTH and checked the signal quality during rain, signal quality becomes red in rain but the picture quality is same in tv.
I was a customer of Videocon DTH earlier and I noticed that if in Videocon if signal quality becomes yellow there then it affects picture quality in tv but this is not the case in Airtel.

Airtel has best picture quality in south/english/sports HD channels and average picture quality in Hindi HD channels.
Picture quality is not same in all the channels.

7Wli27i.jpg
Airtel signal strength 89 & quality maximum

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock