• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

WhatsApp News and Updates

somnath chakraborty

Dream Expert
Reaction score
WhatsApp’s popularity really knows no bounds and it has become the default go-to mode of communication for billions across the world. With such wide reach, the WhatsApp-owned instant messaging platform has also become a hotbed of scams and malicious activities. The most recent scam – which has been discovered by security research firm ESET -- is that of WhatsApp allegedly offering 1000GB of data to its users.
Source

Abhinav842

Dream Shine
Reaction score

Bapun Raz

If you cant see the green dot, I'm offline :P
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WhatsApp is reportedly working on a new Instagram-like boomerang feature

Just like Instagram, WhatsApp is developing their own Boomerang feature, a functionality that allows to loop a video.

The option will be available in the Video Type panel (the same that allows the user to convert a video to GIF) when the video is less than 7 seconds, and it can be used to easily create a boomerang of your videos, to send to your contacts and as status update.

WhatsApp is developing a boomerang feature | WABetaInfo

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
WhatsApp is rolling out the Fingerprint lock feature for Android beta users today

WhatsApp was working for a lot of months on a new feature that is in high demand.
No, we are not talking about the Dark Mode, that will be available in the next months, but about the Fingerprint lock feature, previously called Authentication or Screen Lock feature.
After enabling the Screen Lock feature for iOS beta users (more than 3 months ago), WhatsApp is finally ready to release it for all Android users!

Source

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WhatsApp is rolling out the Fingerprint lock feature for Android beta users today

WhatsApp was working for a lot of months on a new feature that is in high demand.
No, we are not talking about the Dark Mode, that will be available in the next months, but about the Fingerprint lock feature, previously called Authentication or Screen Lock feature.
After enabling the Screen Lock feature for iOS beta users (more than 3 months ago), WhatsApp is finally ready to release it for all Android users!

Source
A friend got it. I am yet to get it though i am on latest beta version.

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
Although i am a Beta tester still i am not getting even after re -enstalled..

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Although i am a Beta tester still i am not getting even after re -enstalled..
New version 2.19.222 released today. After updating to it, you should get it. I was also not getting it but now its coming after updating today.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock