Discussion When was DreamDTH Launched?

• Thread starter ajgamer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,207

ajgamer

Reaction score
Hey! I am looking to know when was DreamDTH launched?

It appears to be a very hidden (because of mainly revolves around DTH) but a nice community.

I see Copyright 2010-2019 but I believe that's the copyright of XenForo. (My Guess).

Hey! I am looking to know when was DreamDTH launched?

I see Copyright 2010-2019 but I believe that's the copyright of XenForo. (My Guess).
3 November 2010. The copyright is for DDF, not XenForo. The forum adopted XenForo only in 2017. Before then there was myBB.
It appears to be a very hidden (because of mainly revolves around DTH) but a nice community.
Our name contains 'DTH' but we are a general technology and entertainment forum. DTH is only a quarter of all the forums.

3 November 2010. The copyright is for DDF, not XenForo. The forum adopted XenForo only in 2017. Before then there was myBB.

Oh Okay. Actually XenForo has the same duration. :)

Where can I read the meaning of each and every DreamDTH User Titles/Roles?

Like Dream Expert, Dream Pro, Dream Legends..etc.

We are online since 2010. You may find exact date from my joining date! 😉

We used to provide only DTH, Cable, Satellites related updates initially but later expanded into rest of the things like technology including telecom & broadband, gadgets and their apps etc.

We were initially using MyBB software since Xenforo wasn't a viable software in the forum industry when we were launched.

I know you are a newish member. Please don't write in multiple posts at a time. Write in a single post at a time. :tup:

Haha, Not intentional. I posted the reply (meanwhile other replies were made). I think there must be some mod/plugins which could couple the replies? I am on other forum where that automatically couples the multiple replies.

Haha, Not intentional. I posted the reply (meanwhile other replies were made). I think there must be some mod/plugins which could couple the replies? I am on other forum where that automatically couples the multiple replies.
We can auto merge replies posted in relatively small time under same thread but that is problematic when someone intentionally posts on small time gap to reserve space for important posts. So we didn't applied it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock