Discussion When was DreamDTH Launched?

• Thread starter ajgamer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,262
Off topic: this is your problem bro. not able to distinguish fun parts ..

On topic: It is for fun only.
U loses Anna πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜

Indeed my comment also a fun basis for my 2 big B's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜

Advance April Fool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜

BTW I can able to distinguish Anna especially Big B Madhan Anna comment πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am telling the story of my life I joined this froum on 29 November 2018 and in that days I was using an old nokia 2690 model phone which was getting hanged by using the sites now buy a latest 4g phone and are spending my entire time on this froum and also because of this site I helped lot of people in my town to make their pack,s according to new trai thank you all friends and dreamdth

Exclusive and Informative news are the main speciality of our forum. But those who want to grab such things can just come as a guest and go from here. Like wise I eventually reached here and stayed as a guest user for some months. But our ddf is something more than a forum ,thats why people are interested to join here than any other forum. My hearty wishes for the team and members for running the family successfully. Everyone should have atleast one reason that motivates to join ddf. I joined this lovely family because of the following reasons.
First one is @Shantanu bro and his logo making brilliance. I was totally attracted with that and never seen such attempts in any platforms.After seeing many creations from him my mind said to congratulate him and I am also interested in logo making. Unfortunately after I joined he said good bye from hereπŸ™. But I am happy since I got many forum friendsπŸ˜€.
Second reason is one of the hottest thread made in the forum about 'IPL rights'.I keenly read each and every posts who will take IPL and the debates going on, the predictions etc. All statements are interesting and I wished many times to say something in that thread.
I was little bit feared to join here that time. After some time I slowly joined. πŸ˜€
Now very very happy 🎊

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock