Discussion When was DreamDTH Launched?

• Thread starter ajgamer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,252
What's wrong in my comment anna 😱

Nothing wrong with ur Comment Amar for gud people but some jealous people won't take it in right way coz sharing the credits with members they will think they are masters & members are slaves for that kind of people ur Comment very bad for them they can't accept from what I saw & hear in my forum life πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

So only just share the view of mine how others & how our forum admin differentiation πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ .. Sorry if I hurt no intention though asking unconditional Apologize & sorry from my side πŸ™πŸ™ .. Just for understanding purpose only I named u & quoted ur comment nothing else πŸ™πŸ™

Nothing wrong with ur Comment Amar for gud people but some jealous people won't take it in right way coz sharing the credits with members they will think they are masters & members are slaves for that kind of people ur Comment very bad for them they can't accept from what I saw & hear in my forum life πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

So only just share the view of mine how others & how our forum admin differentiation πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ .. Sorry if I hurt no intention though asking unconditional Apologize & sorry from my side πŸ™πŸ™ .. Just for understanding purpose only I named u & quoted ur comment nothing else πŸ™πŸ™
No need sorry anna πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

I am about to complete 3 years in this forum. I had a really great time being here.
Surely I had an interest in the TV channel's news.about new channel launches, their logos, rebranding, etc.
DreamDTH is a perfect platform to gain & upgrade it. also, I had a great chance to cherish my photoshop skills by making probable logos of the upcoming channel & their on-screen appearance. not to mention but I had been DDF mod for few months to the entertainment section. which I enjoyed most :love:

Nowadays, due to my work life don't get enough time for DDF. But trying to check DDF whenever I get time

Thanks for the great platform @Bapun Raz Bro. Current DDF team is also doing a great job. @Sagar @Basil @Kiran Reddy @Deepu Darling @M.J.Sadiq @Saj 007 @Shubh @Siva @sumitroy Bros.

Thanks for special mentions @Riddhiman @JollyLNB @Vishnu77bros...(The List continues)
. I am trying to be active as much as possible.

wish you all a happy time in DDF & your lives. Stay blesses :)

I joined here on February 3rd 2017 nearly at 8 PM.Before that I came to here as a guest for finding the channel list of Airtel (I was using it earlier).At first I didn't knew the ne of this forum,So I just typed in google 'Airtel Latest channel list' then I always got the channel list updated by members on top of the search results.
One day while watching the channel list,K clicked on the word DreamDTH written on the top amd was directed into the main page.It was a turning point of my TV Channels/DTH/Satellite knowledge.
Later During the ICC world cup I heard of d2h 4K and came to look details about here and saw the reviews by @Vadirocks bro & at that time d2h was great amd forced me tl change airtel.
I was a guest for nearly 2 years before registering here.I remeber now also when I saw the news of Asianet HD addition on d2h by @M.J.Sadiq bro.I was so attracted by the friendly and helpful nature of the members and wanted to contribute here and finally registered.(By the way the start was not much attractive for me..:blush2:)

A thanks is not enough for @Bapun Raz bro @Vikram bro for making this heaven.

From that 3rd February to today it was a great journey for me...What a friends I had here..😍😍

Now I can say proudly that 'Once I was a guest of this forum who searched for channel list but now I'm a member of this forum who edits the d2h channel list'.:blush2:

I also hope @Gssran and @mmadhankumar bros become as active as they were before again in future.😊

Tathastu...:hs::hs:

His angry also like children's angry like give 1 chocolate I'll forgive u this time and we will be friends like before πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. This situation was/will happens many of our Bros different situation including me many times πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

So you mean he is very kiddish...:cf2::skd: @Bapun Raz please note this point..:shutup:

Hrs & post are not enough to tell abt our admin gud quality , kindness but due to post size will stop here continue in some other situation

Kodutha kasukku mela koovuranda..:sleepy2: (translation: you speak more than you are paid)

My mind voice too ...
If it's in serious note then let me clarify its from my heart nothing more than that I won't get anything from Bapun bro for that .. I always spoke what I thought never worried abt reactions

If members felt like that I'm over reacting , paid etc etc.. means will stop such things posting openly in future

Regards

If it's in serious note then let me clarify its from my heart nothing more than that I won't get anything from Bapun bro for that .. I always spoke what I thought never worried abt reactions

If members felt like that I'm over reacting , paid etc etc.. means will stop such things posting openly in future

Regards

Off topic: this is your problem bro. not able to distinguish fun parts ..

On topic: It is for fun only.

This is indeed a very helpful forum. It was through this forum that I discovered it is possible to subscribe to a South package even if you weren't residing in the south.
Of course, with the new TRAI rules, these South/ROI distinctions have become moot. As they should have been from the start.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock