Discussion When was DreamDTH Launched?

• Thread starter ajgamer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,244
I landed on this forum around August of 2017. I was using siti cable for a really long time and later wasn't much satisfied , like I used to be in earlier days of 2010-12. So was searching for a viable and dependable alternative to restructure a 10 year old relation with SITI. When I searched on Google, found an article link of this forum, where a detailed and excellent comparison between two major service providers was given with STB and Screenshot of chanels. I forgot the name of the author of the post. I couldn't find any other post from any other forums, with such detailed depiction of each and every aspect of both the providers. That's kinda intrigued me to join this forum. I still enjoy it everyday.. One of the most organized and well handled forum existing in India today.

Last edited:
Credits goes to members as well broπŸ˜›

Actually more credits goes to members because without them we won't have become a knowledge base of various informations. Each one of them contributed something.(y)

We also thank our ex-members and ex-moderators who worked some day for the betterment of the site.

Special mention to @wewake bro. He has not been logged in here from a year. Hope where ever he is he's alright.πŸ™ He used to be very much helpful towards members and managed DTH of the Month threads for many years.

I also hope @Gssran and @mmadhankumar bros become as active as they were before again in future.😊
If any other forum admin means easily they may get anger on the member(Amar) who posted that comment but no chance for that on our friend Bapun bro the above Comment one more example how kind he's πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..

He is a person like if someone bash means he will straight away ask why ur bashing me ?? What wrong I done ?? Instead of banning straight away that's one of the quality I like so much from my well wisher πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

His angry also like children's angry like give 1 chocolate I'll forgive u this time and we will be friends like before πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. This situation was/will happens many of our Bros different situation including me many times πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hrs & post are not enough to tell abt our admin gud quality , kindness but due to post size will stop here continue in some other situation πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks

Last edited:
I joined somewhere around August-September 2017 when I had bought the first led TV at our house, and were looking for an hd DTH service.

Due to personal reasons couldn't buy it then, but in end of Feb 2018, I bought Airtel after having a lot of discussions with members of this forum. I remember troubling people for posting shots of SD and HD channel comparison on Airtel and also with my doubts, which I now find useless. A few of them who I remember are @Gobinaath @Siva @Riddhiman . Even after buying ADTV, the activeness in the other thread topics made me to stay here.

I joined this forum near 1.5 years ago. But I was using this forum more than 3 years.Earlier as a guest This forum was my regular destination.
After using this forum my knowledge related Various DTH and other topic also day by day growing. Frankly speaking Earlier I also use other forum also. But After Visiting Dreamdth, now I forgot their name.

I Really missed @shawl_who bro, @Shantanu bro, @wewake Bro's Daily Updates and Priceless contribution in this forum. I daily visited this forum and wait when @shawl_who bro coming and sharing news about ADTV. When @Shantanu bro sharing news about new TV channels Matter. When @wewake bro shared Useful information about DTH. I missed them a lot. I Hope One Day They will again active this forum like Earlier.

Thanks @Bapun Raz bro and @Vikram bro for build this beautiful family(forum).Hope This Family Will Growing Day By Day.

Thanks

He is a person like if someone bash means he will straight away ask why ur bashing me ?? What wrong I done ?? Instead of banning straight away that's one of the quality I like so much from my well wisher πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
This much understanding every site staff should have i feel bro. Infact i am grateful that we have found many friendly people in the forum including team members who have these manners.😊

His angry also like children's angry like give 1 chocolate I'll forgive u this time and we will be friends like before πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. This situation was/will happens many of our Bros different situation including me many times πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ha Ha!!πŸ˜‚ I also accept the fact i have shown kind heart to countless number of people who did even unforgettable mistakes. But everyone deserves a chance and most of them have got it many times here.

Keep loving and supporting, long way to go.πŸ€—

It's almost 15 months now after joining at DDF and here are some observations from a very small member towards a huge hearted Community ------------------------------
About DDF -----------------
Making friends with the Angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly follow them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your daily tech affairs.
About Friends-------------
The pat on the back, the arm around the shoulder, the praise for what was done right and the sympathetic nod for what wasn't are as much a part of golf as life itself.
May you warn or Reported but a strong emotion always cater you even you are offline..........
About @Bapun Raz bhai----------------
One of the toughest things for leaders to master is kindness. Kindness shares credit and offers enthusiastic praise for others' work. It's a balancing act between being genuinely kind and not looking weak. And that's our creator @Bapun Raz himself is.
Many thanx to him for tolerating my mischiefness many times and guided me in prompto for this sweet journey so far.
1000 apologies before Bapun Bhai for any misconduct or wrong approaches reported against me......

In short "DDF" r-o-c-k-s.........
More Happy days are Awaiting & Coming on the way.....
..We are Family................

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock