When Will Tata Sky Fix HD Channels Audio Problem?

It has been more than two years still this problem is problem. My old technicolor box fav audio probloem is solved but new technicolor box and transfer box the problem still persists.

For HD DD+ channels i am not able to control volume in tatasky STB. I can control only in TV or HT. Anybody aware of this issue?

For HD DD+ channels i am not able to control volume in tatasky STB. I can control only in TV or HT. Anybody aware of this issue?
same issue i have faced..
STB Volume control isn't available for DD+ supported channels. You can control volume on those channels only if you select stereo audio in STB audio settings.

STB Volume control isn't available for DD+ supported channels. You can control volume on those channels only if you select stereo audio in STB audio settings.
Gemini hd audio issue not solved ..Same issue repeat ind tatasky ..And gemini movies hd not provide Dolby audio and full hd pq quality..How to solve the problem? Siva bro..So many movie's telicost in sun..

And Dolby c care this issue i am mailing..He replying

Unfortunately, some broadcasters will choose not to broadcast in 5.1 audio due to monetary or licensing constraints, or maybe even bandwidth issues, which are also cost related. Again, unfortunately, there is nothing Dolby are able to do about this and the issue can only be resolved by the broadcaster.
Best regards,
Richard

I want to buy Tata Sky HD Box Again
problem which i was faced was audio feed of hindi . Is it solved or not??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock