Seeking Help Where to buy DD Free dish and who will install?

blr-nikhil

Reaction score
Hi, I am planning to buy DD Free dish and get it installed for my tv. Can someone point me to where I can buy this (Is there a official site for buying? ) And after buying, is there installation service also provided?

I don't think there is any official site ti buy DDFD. Just buy a good STB as per ur budget and usage and with forum expert advice.

Go online buy any
1) MPEG-4 Free To Air -HD- Set Top Box [LRIPL or STC] Amazon
afer getting the STB, then go to your nearest DTH seller in your area & Buy
2) LNB + Dish Antenna + Cable, & Technician for Installation..

or....
go for
www. greenwayfreetv. com
book for ~3000/-
they provide all material + installation for
[DD FreeDish + ABS Free Dish]

Go online buy any
1) MPEG-4 Free To Air -HD- Set Top Box [LRIPL or STC] Amazon
afer getting the STB, then go to your nearest DTH seller in your area & Buy
2) LNB + Dish Antenna + Cable, & Technician for Installation..

or....
go for
www. greenwayfreetv. com
book for ~3000/-
they provide all material + installation for
[DD FreeDish + ABS Free Dish]
Thankyou

Hi, I am planning to buy DD Free dish and get it installed for my tv. Can someone point me to where I can buy this (Is there a official site for buying? ) And after buying, is there installation service also provided?
even I want to configure a DDFD setup for our old tv here in BLR. I have an antenna/dish & LNB already from TS installed. I just will need to wire it up to the new STB & connect to the old TV.

I am waiting for the new iCAS enabled STBs which will be used by DDFD going forward, but they just don't seem to be launching them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock