Seeking Help Which DTH has Better SD picture quality in HD box?

Culprit is lg hd ready tv i even i got the same tv with same problem on punjabi regional channels whether siticable earlier or tata sky hd box now. While 40” grey market samsung tv is showing better picture quality in both boxes.
Bro..I thought the same way after checking the TV with my friend's local cable HD box for similar pq but after I calibrated the tv there was significant change in pq on the local box and nothing much in my d2h.
In fact I'm forced to reduce the sharpness to almost zero 4 nullifying the pixelated frames in some sd channels in d2h

Thank you guys for your time
I think I got my answers.
Infact a new HEVC Airtel box and an old ts hd box in two of my colleagues' houses forced me to this post, as @Vadirocks bro said,Personally I think new airtel HEVC is par with old TS HD for sd Pq in some channels.
As both of my colleagues use similar TVs of different made I can't trust it will be same in my lg and I'm unable to check it with my TV as they live far.
once again thank you all

After Lot of thoughts I have shifted to tatasky,as SD channel pq was my prime concern(infact my parent's).
thanks once again to all for your inputs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock