Seeking Help Which DTH should I opted for?

Airtel is very specific in adding HD channels. So, if you really need VH1 HD channel then buy Tatasky as all DTHs pricing will be same from feb 1st.
Okay, cool. Chances of Tata Sky adding 9XO? This is only thing stopping me from getting it.
In 32 GB drive how much series can be saved? Is one drive enough for a movie and 2-3 episodes of shows.

Okay, cool. Chances of Tata Sky adding 9XO? This is only thing stopping me from getting it.
In 32 GB drive how much series can be saved? Is one drive enough for a movie and 2-3 episodes of shows.

Looks like reason of not adding 9xO is beyond explanation. It can be carriage issues as being a free channel or they want Nat Geo music to survive.Also not 9XO is not available online easily like other channels on Jio Tv etc.

Last edited:
Looks like reason of not adding 9xO is beyond explanation. It can be carriage issues as being a free channel or they want Nat Geo music to survive.Also not 9XO is not available online easily like other channels on Jio Tv etc.
9XO is available on Airtel TV app. I don't get the point of running Nat Geo Music. All they air are non popular songs on repeat. They are airing same content everyday since their existence. Star should either rebrand or shut down the channel.

9XO is available on Airtel TV app. I don't get the point of running Nat Geo Music. All they air are non popular songs on repeat. They are airing same content everyday since their existence. Star should either rebrand or shut down the channel.

Yes I agree with you. I had visited a tourist destination where I got to see 9XO.For a limited time which I experienced songs on the channel it is too good better than VH1 and Nat Geo music. in that order.Lets see it gets added on Tata sky or Dishv in coming days.

Yes I agree with you. I had visited a tourist destination where I got to see 9XO.For a limited time which I experienced songs on the channel it is too good better than VH1 and Nat Geo music. in that order.Lets see it gets added on Tata sky or Dishv in coming days.
9XO is the only good English music channel.

I'm stuck between this two setup box as well airtel and TS,on airtel you can record but if you want to record on tata sky you need to pay 9.6k and that's alot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock