Seeking Help which fta stb is cheap and best

jaiganesh

Reaction score
guys, please let me know which fta stb is cheap and best with good features? Please provide reason for ur suggestion and problem u faced? budget 800-1500

Last edited:
which model no of melbon and why melbon? how is it better than other brands like solid, mcbs and 888 series etc.,

Last edited:
sandeep which model did u purchase and how is it better than the others? since how long u r using it? did u face any problems like heating , freezing etc.,

Don't suggest Melbon. It's just another FTA box using cheap Chinese Ali3510C chipset. Pathetic picture quality. Swaroop STC, Beldon, Impex, Intex etc are using same chipset.

Better avoid those and buy Solid boxes.
Solid 6303, 6303 Pro, 6363 models are the latest models from Solid, using GX6605S chipset. Very good picture quality and better tuner sensitivity. Available for ₹1000-1200 price range in local shops.
Solid has recently launched a model named 6312 which is able to support HEVC /H.265 format also. It has sunplus chipset SP1507 (or SP1506). But this model costs ₹2100-₹2400.

Other boxes which you should consider are Pagaria 5050, 6060, Cobox, MCBS Champion-4000, Clan-8007 etc which are all using either National GX6605S or Sunplus SP1506 chipsets, and are all good

Last edited:
thanks sandeep and rishi

how solid 6363, 6303 pro and 6363 better than 6141 and 6069? can we watch iptv? if there is any problem with the box can we have the original firmware loaded easily?

do china boxes work properly as seen on internet?

actually i am in a dilemma to choose between fta mpeg4 hd stb and dd free dish icas and to mention there is no hd variant in dd free dish icas as of now.

dont know when they will add mpeg4 channels and launch hd variant boxes. if all the fta from dd are scrambled then
one need to buy icas and the normal fta box will be idle? if we purchase only dd icas box then again we will not be able to watch fta of the other satellites ???!!!

Last edited:
Its solid hd s2 6141 with wifi and youtube support. It also have usb plug and play support
when did u buy this box? here in local market people are selling between 1250 - 1500 and solid is giving much less price though shipping charges add 1050+150 ? i think u can watch iptv using this box? does it contain in built wifi support? is it true as mentioned in this box
Note: Recorded media will not play in Computer and laptop and outside media files will not play in STB, For Youtube you need minimum 4MBPs Broadband Speed not 4G Mobile.

please check all the features and reply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock