Which HD DVR to get

• Thread starter rd99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 919

rd99

Reaction score
Ive posted this on HD DVR forum, but not sure if it gets enough traffic.
Hello Friends,

With the ongoing Sony-Tata Sky... I am missing live cricket on Sony ESPN.
Already missing Aus vs South Africa matches being played now.

With India - Australia cricket starting in 8 days, I plan to switch my DTH provider from Tata Sky to get live HD Cricket.
I usually record these games on my DVR and watch it few hours later. Because I dont check scores, it is still "pseudo live" for me.

Question for you:
Which of the other DTH provider has the best HD recording function (software, channel guide, ease of use, audio video quality etc.) that you would recommend for me to get?

Thanks in advance,
RD

This appears to be ur second thread, I'd recommend u stop making anymore similar threads. Most dth's have officially stopped providing dvr's although pendrive recording is possible. In DishTV and Airtel.

Ive posted this on HD DVR forum, but not sure if it gets enough traffic.
Hello Friends,

With the ongoing Sony-Tata Sky... I am missing live cricket on Sony ESPN.
Already missing Aus vs South Africa matches being played now.

With India - Australia cricket starting in 8 days, I plan to switch my DTH provider from Tata Sky to get live HD Cricket.
I usually record these games on my DVR and watch it few hours later. Because I dont check scores, it is still "pseudo live" for me.

Question for you:
Which of the other DTH provider has the best HD recording function (software, channel guide, ease of use, audio video quality etc.) that you would recommend for me to get?

Thanks in advance,
RD
Any Hack or ticks to start recordings in Normal HD box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock