Seeking Help Which is best alternative to Tatasky

Airtel is the best option.
But Airtel also starting channel removal process without inform to customer.
Today B4U music got removed suddenly, one of the famous music channel playing 80s and 90s songs, please suggest any one good forign dth...

If cable is available in your area just go for it. And, when problem resolved came back to Tata Sky. It becomes very costly for you too go for any DTH. I will also recommend try for Hathaway cable if possible.
Airtel, DishTV, etc LCN are also not that well organized. Like Tata Sky & hathway has.
I agree with you but in my city only siti cable available and I don't like siti cable services. So I have to move airtel from d2h

In My Opinion Wait Some Time Don't Do Hurry. I Am Also TS User But Still Halting I Belive Issue Will Be Resolved Soon Just Like Airtel & Star .

Airtel is good for viewing, but they too have dispute with Turner and TV18 channels (no removal yet). I think we are approaching a period in which these disputes may become more common as all DTHs and cable operators have issue with various broadcasters.

Yes Its suggested to stay with current one as these issues will come looking at the stakes involved.

Bro go for DishTV for on line amazon booking Rs1399 HD box one month all channels free,after one month you convert to 3 years non stop pack by recharging unique 1279 amount recharge,your get all free to air 70-80 channels for just minimum cost of Rs33-34 per month then you can add Full on HD pack for Rs225 you will get all HD channels.Your monthly cost of getting free to air channels plus all HD channels become Rs225+33(1279/36months)=Rs258 after that you want any pack or channel you require you can add Rs10 SD channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock