Which is best digital cable in hyderabad with all telugu HD channels ?

• Thread starter Mahee4
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,603

Mahee4

Reaction score
friends iam looking to movie to digital cable from videocon d2h in hyderbad . help needed plzz

All telugu hd channels only there in Tata Sky.. Cable Operators doesn't have few channels like Maa movies hd

okay . what are the good digital cable operators in hyderbad right now with hd channels .

I think GTPL has good number of telugu HD channels but not as many as on DTH's.

If you plan for DTH I think Tata Sky HD would be better option. It has most of the good HD channels, we can expect them to add new HD channels if any soon seeing their past history.
As of now it has below channels:
a) ETV HD
b) Gemini Movies HD
c)Gemini TV HD
d) Star Maa HD
e) Star Maa movies HD

Edit Bro I meant GTPL and not Digi Cable :)

Last edited:
I think Digicable has good number of telugu HD channels but not as many as on DTH's.

If you plan for DTH I think Tata Sky HD would be better option. It has most of the good HD channels, we can expect them to add new HD channels if any soon seeing their past history.
As of now it has below channels:
a) ETV HD
b) Gemini Movies HD
c)Gemini TV HD
d) Star Maa HD
e) Star Maa movies HD
instead of taking tata sky for the price i can take amazon fire stick and pay subscription fee for hotstar and netflix . it will cost me just few more bucks thats it.

instead of taking tata sky for the price i can take amazon fire stick and pay subscription fee for hotstar and netflix . it will cost me just few more bucks thats it.
I don't think fire stick + hot star/Netflix can replace TV in India atleast for now because all the popular channels are still not available on any single app.

Though Jio Tv has majority of the channels I don't think that you can view it via fire stick/Android TV as of now, may be there are ways to view it but those are not straight forward and may need Jio network to be connected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock