Which is best digital cable in hyderabad with all telugu HD channels ?

• Thread starter Mahee4
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,607
I saw hathway when i came to hyd. I was good
Act or hathway should be good?

I think Digicable has good number of telugu HD channels but not as many as on DTH's.

If you plan for DTH I think Tata Sky HD would be better option. It has most of the good HD channels, we can expect them to add new HD channels if any soon seeing their past history.
As of now it has below channels:
a) ETV HD
b) Gemini Movies HD
c)Gemini TV HD
d) Star Maa HD
e) Star Maa movies HD
OMG! Digi Cable has HD channels? I was not aware about that. According to my experience Digi Cable has worst PQ and service. I'm keen to see its channel list. Hopefully, someone post it.

You can get the list on whatsonindia app. Set preference as hathway/ act hyd and u can see the list

OMG! Digi Cable has HD channels? I was not aware about that. According to my experience Digi Cable has worst PQ and service. I'm keen to see its channel list. Hopefully, someone post it.
Sorry bro I meant to suggest GTPL :)

I had Digi Cable settop box before and it was replaced by GTPL but still I got stuck with old name :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock