Which is the best dish for kerala ?

Iam a dish tv consumer in past 10 years but still not iam happy with dish tv because of less no of Malayalam channels no addition only they need box upgrading I think now videocon provides best service for kerala with more no of Malayalam channels but still one doubt dish tv and videocon merged in future the videocon losses the service quality with bad dish tv merging

I disagree with you on Videocon hd quality. By far Airtel is better both in hd as I have Airtel and my uncle has d2h, so I could compare and tell. I'm not so sure about SD channels as we dont watch it, but the quality on Videocon seemed okayish to me
For quality comparison, we need to compare in same tv of at least 43 inches or more to see the picture quality difference. In 32 inch you might find Airtel better. I am comparing it in Sony W772E Triluminous 43 inch tv and can see I need to sit farther in Airtel to see the same quality as Videocon. For comparison, we can also compare it with Amazon prime picture quality, Earlier Amazon prime video quality was looking dull in front of Videocon HD, now Amazon prime video quality is far better than Airtel HD.

Iam a dish tv consumer in past 10 years but still not iam happy with dish tv because of less no of Malayalam channels no addition only they need box upgrading I think now videocon provides best service for kerala with more no of Malayalam channels but still one doubt dish tv and videocon merged in future the videocon losses the service quality with bad dish tv merging
dish tv box u can use on videocon too if ur box is an HD model box. dish tv is using videocon satellite for south Indian viewers.

For quality comparison, we need to compare in same tv of at least 43 inches or more to see the picture quality difference.
Yes, 43 inch LED TV full hd. One Haier and one LG.

Earlier Amazon prime video quality was looking dull in front of Videocon HD, now Amazon prime video quality is far better than Airtel HD.
You are taking this to quite another level. Why are you comparing an OTT service to a DTH provider quality? But I still disagree with you. There is no problem with the quality in Airtel.

can see I need to sit farther in Airtel to see the same quality as Videocon.
Isn't that a good thing that you can see good quality picture even while sitting far apart? You are contradicting your own statement

dish tv box u can use on videocon too if ur box is an HD model box. dish tv is using videocon satellite for south Indian viewers.
Bro iam now using Tru hd +box model no AF8012H in this model not available for ST2 migration the cc said iam very sad for that I don't know what is the reason also cc don't know anything for that

Bro iam now using Tru hd +box model no AF8012H in this model not available for ST2 migration the cc said iam very sad for that I don't know what is the reason also cc don't know anything for that
but this is the latest box. u can move to ST2. please email to dish tv.

Yes, 43 inch LED TV full hd. One Haier and one LG.
But those are different TV. are you sitting at same distance from TV? There will be difference in picture quality in both the TV.

You are taking this to quite another level. Why are you comparing an OTT service to a DTH provider quality? But I still disagree with you. There is no problem with the quality in Airtel.
Bro, in Videocon DTH we are getting better picture quality than Amazon prime video, Is this not suggesting that Videocon Hd quality is better.

Isn't that a good thing that you can see good quality picture even while sitting far apart? You are contradicting your own statement
For comparison, We need to see which STB is giving better quality from near distance, in Videocon, you can sit near the TV while in Airtel you need to go farther, if you watch it from the same distance, picture quality in Videocon is better than Airtel.
If you go still farther than even SD quality will become like HD.

are you sitting at same distance from TV? There will be difference in picture quality in both the TV.
Yes. LG is more premium than Haier, but still I found quality in Haier plus Airtel better than LG plus Videocon

We need to see which STB is giving better quality from near distance
Who wants to sit close to a 43" full hd LED TV in a living room?

If you go still farther than even SD quality will become like HD
Man please be in senses when you post. If you go far apart, SD will remain SD, if not worse.

Yes. LG is more premium than Haier, but still I found quality in Haier plus Airtel better than LG plus Videocon

Who wants to sit close to a 43" full hd LED TV in a living room?

Man please be in senses when you post. If you go far apart, SD will remain SD, if not worse.
Ok, I do not want to argue with you about PQ if you don't understand, even I have Airtel STB now and I am happy with it ;). Videocon has far more different issues which are affecting me more than PQ and I am not happy with it. I am with Airtel for at least 1 year, till Dish TV/ Videocon merger issues get sorted out.

but this is the latest box. u can move to ST2. please email to dish tv.
Bro iam so many tym call cc and mail to dish tv but no hope full response they told me my box is not compatible with ST2 for future updation wait for that now I think move to another dth service

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock