Which is the best DTH Service in India in terms of quantity and quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rameshsalvi

Banned
Reaction score
Which one do you use and your pack? Which has the best customer service?

Getting really difficult to choose a DTH for my home since till now we were on cable. Please help me randians in choosing one.

Getting really difficult to choose a DTH for my home since till now we were on cable. Please help me randians in choosing one.

What is your budget for monthly pack and what channels do u watch ???

In my opinion

Best Service = Tata Sky

Best Value for Money = Airtel

Reactions: mss
With recent TRAI order package prices of all DTH will be revised from 31st Dec'18. So, i suggest you wait and choose the DTH as per need.

It you want the DTH in affordable price then Airtel is best or if you want premium service and willing spend extrs then go for Tatasky

If you are a South customer and you need sd channels with lot of sports and English movies channels@280 your dth will be sun direct otherwise Airtel

I think you should wait for 2 months.

Members suggesting him ADTV:

From his ADTV usage feedback i do not think he will be taking Airtel DTH again.

Airtel Digital TV is the worst designed product that I have ever used
Which service provider has 100% satisfied customers. Answer is None.

Its like you have to choose one which suits your needs, Some one's priority can be hassle free tension free viewing and someone can be most channels in affordable price.

Rest, problems can happen anywhere.

Edit : My bad, its same user, Sorry Bapun Bro :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock