Discussion Which is the best dth? Tata Sky or Dish TV? Picture quality & more hd channels availability wise

In my personal view I prefer Airtel Because of good offer,recording free,230 FTA channel without NCF,Very good HD PQ and AQ.
But Airtel Customer care service and Selfcare is bad.
Thanks for the help I will definitely look into your suggestions.

I decided to continue with Tata Sky because Dish TV and Airtel Digital TVs multi TV charges for HD connection are higher than Tata Sky.

Can't we use seprate packs on tata sky multi tv packs? I have deactivated 2 stb multi tv conn of tata sky. Thinking to recharge or not?

Can't we use seprate packs on tata sky multi tv packs? I have deactivated 2 stb multi tv conn of tata sky. Thinking to recharge or not?
I don't know about this but I am using same pack on my main STB as well as 3 multi TV connections

No. That's the only issue in TS multi TV. If you'll add any channel on any connection then it'll be added on all the connections even if you don't want.

No. That's the only issue in TS multi TV. If you'll add any channel on any connection then it'll be added on all the connections even if you don't want.
Same in dishtv also. I think only d2h giving seperate packs.

Airtel is best out of rest in multi connection they give flat 50 off in ncf and u can create ur own plan .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock