Which is the Best English News Channel ?

Which is the best English News Channel ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
prateek1987 said:
bro......they r not the news channels
go n check in google what r the criterias for being called a news channels
bro there r tax benefits also so u have to understand it

I am just giving you an example why you take things literally always. I gave you an example how channels can be different and cannot be categorized in the same head. BBC World cannot be compared with NDTV

sagar.patnaik said:
I am just giving you an example why you take things literally always. I gave you an example how channels can be different and cannot be categorized in the same head. BBC World cannot be compared with NDTV

bro... i was just joking....i thought u ll take it otherways.......
bbc can be compared with ndtv...
wats the big deal......
news channel means news channels.......whether its regional like dd up dd bihar........whether its national.....whether its international......whether its paid or free.......whether its local or pan india.....whether its business or general

bcoz everynews channel is giving u the spot informations according to its content n limitations

prateek1987 said:
bro... i was just joking....i thought u ll take it otherways.......
bbc can be compared with ndtv...
wats the big deal......
news channel means news channels.......whether its regional like dd up dd bihar........whether its national.....whether its international......whether its paid or free.......whether its local or pan india.....whether its business or general

bcoz everynews channel is giving u the spot informations according to its content n limitations

You are still not getting it they are giving news but if you prefer Indian news you ll not watch BBC that doesnt mean BBC is a bad channel. I watch BBC, RT and CNN once in a day just to get a wrap of International news Coz no indian channels gives you better international news. So although they are news channels their role is different. One is global and the other is domestic.

still u r not getting me. its up to u. if u say cnn is good then click on cnn.

i like international news so i ll vote 4 that.
i like national news so i ll vote 4 that.

if u divide it, then wat is the use.

bishnu bro.......i need ur coment also... bro never give up.......if u think u r right then always go ahead with ur intentions...... bro do write something as v r all not so perfect

prateek1987 said:
still u r not getting me. its up to u. if u say cnn is good then click on cnn.

i like international news so i ll vote 4 that.
i like national news so i ll vote 4 that.

if u divide it, then wat is the use.

Its not what I like, Its like If I want to get the global news which channel is the best to watch and If I want to know whats happening in my country which channels I should watch. I am interested in both. Similarly for business news which channel I should watch. News is not entertainment that which news I like to watch its knowledge.

bro...still u can vote.....take other way now..... out of the above mentioned channels which one is best 4 u..irrespective of its genres

prateek1987 said:
bro...still u can vote.....take other way now..... out of the above mentioned channels which one is best 4 u..irrespective of its genres

I have clicked NDTV already, I hve not considered International channels here. NDTV is my fav channel coz they show a 360 degree perspective by various knowledgeable debates on all sectors not just politics. I feel no one is close to NDTV. Times Now is just noise I dont get anything to learn its the saas bahu of English News Channels. Headlines Today, CNN IBN and News X are decent channels.

bishnu bro........cud u plz add english business news channels also.... as they r very useful to those whose concerns r with the global economy n business

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock