Which is the best regional television market in India?

Which is the best Regional Television Market in India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
amarnathkvk said:
Then why not Jaya TV is not giving good quality by the logic you said don't say that they don't have money [emoji16]

I wont say like that amar they have too money but viewers and trp are less compare to that channel .. So itz not needed but compare to Raj , Captain , mega , Vasanth tv quality and content Jaya tv far far better with some premier's :) ..

amarnathkvk said:
Then why not Jaya TV is not giving good quality by the logic you said don't say that they don't have money [emoji16]
Will you open Starbucks in Usilampatti koot Road now?

Sorry I never visited Starbucks so no comments why can't you open and make changes their

amarnathkvk said:
Sorry I never visited Starbucks so no comments why can't you open and make changes their
Well, you can open a coffee shop but no use in Starbucks. Similarly, There is no use in providing Jaya Tv in highest quality when only few people will watch it. That's one of the reasons why Nobody's interested in JAYA HD.

That's what I am telling even if you have money from good way or bad day its matter of doing it on the field and incorrect money holder should be punished I am not against that

If Only Few People Watching,Why Still Running That Channel!!?

To Keep That Political Party Active !:LOL

gkr1989 said:
I believe Telugu television space is best market.

Yes less no of GEC channels compared to other languages
Gemini
Etv
Maa
Zee Telugu

We want to see more GEC to compete
Waiting for big players like
Sony
Colors
Tv18
Ndtv

Last edited by a moderator:
manikanth m said:
Yes less no of GEC channels compared to other languages
Gemini
Etv
Maa
Zee Telugu

We want to see more GEC to compete
Waiting for big players like
Sony
Colors
Tv18
Ndtv
i agree with you, existing national brand channels are getting good ratings other than other regional.
best example Zee Telugu, Star Maa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock