Discussion Which is your favorite music channel ?

happy_penguin

Reaction score
My favorite is Mtv Beats HD.

I must confess that its not my favorite because it shows the best songs but the reason is its HD.

After watching HD, SD channels simply doesn't look good no matter how good the programmes are.

Which is your favorite music channel ?

My favorite is Mtv Beats HD.

I must confess that its not my favorite because it shows the best songs but the reason is its HD.

After watching HD, SD channels simply doesn't look good no matter how good the programmes are.
I hoped you also watched Sony Rox HD at some point. It had the best quality. Too bad it shut down.

Last edited:
VH1 HD and 9XO. Despite being a SD channel 9XO has awesome pq. I also liked Sony Rox HD and MTV Beats HD. But I rarely watch to Hindi music channel. Back as a kid 9XM use to be my favourite because of those animations. As a toddler use to watch my mom and aunt watch B4U channels. Liked that too. I was watching Anupama Chopra's review of Andhadhun about some Doodarshan's music block. If I was born back then would have like that too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock