Discussion Which Is Your Favorite Program On TV ???

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,842
  • Views: Views 166,362
oh... thats nice. ;)
I m also thinking of buying dreambox, nd c***, then watching telstar chnls.
Don't you have any ccam reciver now there are some cheep reciver available for that no need spend to much on dream box solid 6033 or solid 6141 works cccam well you have missed lots of fun without cccam there are some cheap line also available for cccam

I am watching sanskar channel now since I am not allowed to discuss xxx content [emoji1]

I got 20 days ban for this lol

7556f3b0d15c9523943d42920fb2cd39.jpg

I was banned for telling truth
Better you should move out of India where such things are not against law. We just follow the guidelines and want to maintain a family friendly environment which can be safe for children browsing too and make the web a better place.

There are better places to discuss such thing on the web. I have absolutely no idea what truth was there in your comment. @wewake did his job as a moderator. Anyone in his place would have done the same from team.

We don't like to run into problems for what our user posts!

Last edited:
Better you should move out of India where such things are not against law. We just follow the guidelines and want to maintain a family friendly environment which can be safe for children browsing too and make the web a better place.

There are better places to discuss such thing on the web. I have absolutely no idea what truth was there in your comment. @wewake did his job as a moderator. Anyone in his place would have done the same from team.

We don't like to run into problems for what our user posts!
I didn't know that we are not allowed discuss xxx channel but after checking many satellite post I thought it would be ok it was not my intenstion mod should give warning before banning and that post was not that bad to get 20 days ban
I have worked and used many from for more than 10 year but didn't see this kind of behaviour from mod if you have problem my post or me please remove my account

Goodbye

I didn't know that we are not allowed discuss xxx channel but after checking many satellite post I thought it would be ok it was not my intenstion mod should give warning before banning and that post was not that bad to get 20 days ban
Discussing adultery at any level is against our policy and we are all with that. If you were not aware then blame yourself for the ban you had got.

If you want to dispute against a ban, this is not the correct place. Use talk to team section instead where only team and you can see posts by yourself.

I have worked and used many from for more than 10 year but didn't see this kind of behaviour from mod if you have problem my post or me please remove my account
Again, moderators are also human and they take action for rhe welfare of the forum but sometime we unwillingly have to take strict action to control further discussion on the on going rapid fire.

You are free to not post and we would not be forcing you however once content is posted, its forums property and you have signed the same in registration form agreement while registering. Just letting you know as you wanted your account to be deleted, which we don't do unless its a bot/spammer.

Regards

I was banned for telling truth

Yes its on pb

Really? I don't think so. We hardly ban anyone here but when someone used to cross his/her limits such actions are necessary.

You're saying you were banned for telling the truth. And by posting such comments you're creating misconceptions among other users too.

Now listen, why you were banned.

Foursome mansion on playboy tv :D

The letters 'fo' in your post was carrying a link which was redirecting members to a p**n website. That's why you were banned for posting p**n links. You can check your post and shawl_who bro post again, it's still written there "Last edit on July 5 by a moderator"

The letters 'fo' in your post was carrying a link which was redirecting members to a p**n website. That's why you were banned for posting p**n links. You can check your post and shawl_who bro post again, it's still written there "Last edit on July 5 by a moderator"

Frankly speaking, i was kinda supporting viper as i thought s/he had just mentioned the program that s/he was watching. But if any p**n link was indeed posted then the ban was justified :wall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock